- — In-Game Description
Shield Potions are consumed to give the player +50 Shield. They can be used at only less than 100 shield level
Shield Potions can be thrown by holding the Aim button and using the projectile arc to guide them. Once landed it will ping its location to squad-mates.
Below lists the availability of the shield among other utility items and consumables per loot source in the following circumstances:
|Chest||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Shield Potions heal 50 shield. They take 5 seconds to consume.
|Healing: + 50 Shield|
|Max Stack: 3|
|Time to Use: 5s|
- Always drink Small Shield Potions before drinking regular Shield Potions, as those can be used to get to max shield, but not vice versa. However, if you are in possession of two Shield Potions and no Small Shield Potions, it is easier to just consume both Shield Potions than look for small ones.
- Update v1.6: Added the Shield Potion alongside Battle Royale. It came in Common rarity and stacked to 5.
- Update v1.6.3: The Shield Potion now stacks to 2 instead of 5.
- Update v1.8.1: The Shield Potion now comes in Rare rarity instead of Common rarity.
- Update v5.40: The Shield Potion now stacks to 3.
- Update v8.10: The Shield Potion now has a unique drinking animation.
- Update v11.00: Updated the Icon for the Shield Potion
- Update v13.00: Shield Potions can now be thrown
- Shield Potion Pickup
- Shield Potion Drop
- Using Shield Potion