Shifty Shafts is located on the west of the Battle Royale Map. It is set around a small mine, and has several small houses above the mine. There are low amounts of loot and tends to have only a few players there, due to the much more popular Tilted Towers, north of it.
- The mine can be entered via multiple access points and has a set of tunnels.
- Due to the tunnels, this place is best with a close-quarters combat type of weapon, such as the shotgun.
- A "streamer house" is to the west, so named for the basement studio.
- A small town lies to the south whose most prominent feature is a giant, wooden chair.
- Due to the release of Season 7, Shifty Shafts has been covered in snow, But remains the same.