Shipwreck Cove is a landmark in Fortnite: Battle Royale, added in Update v11.00, on the Apollo island. It is located inside co-ordinate H7, South-East of Catty Corner.
It is a small bay with many overturned/washed up boats, including some Motorboats, in it. At the shore of the bay, there is a shack containing several Fishing Rods.
- Shipwreck Cove was added to the map.
- Shipwreck Cove has been greatly flooded, and a whirlpool has appeared over the landmark.
- July 30th: The water level lowered to the point where Shipwreck Cove is slightly revealed and the whirlpool has gone away.
- August 1st: The water level returned to its original level, revealing the rest of Shipwreck Cove.
- A totem has appeared near Shipwreck Cove showing all of Mave's animal transformations. (Shark, Harpy, and Snake)
- Undated: Shipwreck Cove was covered in snow.
- January 5th: The snow melted from Shipwreck Cove.
- The End: During the events of The End, two Abductors were left behind after the portal to The Sideways was closed due to The Cube Queen's explosion. As Apollo underwent a 90-degree tilt and began to flip over, the Abductors crashed into the southeastern part of the map. The highest Abductor crashed in hills above Shipwreck Cove and was further destroyed as it fell through directly into Shipwreck Cove. It has now disappeared from the map following the Event, as Apollo had flipped around completely.
|Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht and Flopper Pond||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Find a family portrait from a shipwreck||Chapter 2: Season 5 Week 12 Quests||20,000|