Slurpy Swamp is in the southwestern corner of the map. It borders Lazy Lake and Misty Meadows to the east and Weeping Woods to the north. The Shanty Town landmark and the Hydro 16 landmark are to the west and east of the location. Northwest of Slurpy is Logjam Woodworks, and Holly Hedges. Both locations have a road leading into Slurpy Swamps.
Slurpy Swamp is a swamp, like Moisty Mire and Moisty Palms. It has a factory, similar to Flush Factory which was around the same location. The factory is also similar to Steamy Stacks. Slurpy Swamps is a great source for gaining Shield and health, as the factory itself contains SLURP Vats which heals anyone inside, SLURP Barrels, and SLURP Silos and the swamp outside heals anyone inside. SLURP Trucks are also scattered around the location. At the start of Chapter 2: Season 3 Slurpy Swamp (along with a lot of the map) was underwater, but as the season went on the water lever decreased and is now back to normal named location and a P.O.I again. As of Update v15.00, Big Chuggus resides in Slurpy, dropping a Epic SMG when killed. In update v16.00, Slurp Jonesy spawns here as a NPC.
- The rivers of Slurpy Swamp are filled with Slurp Juice from the factory. As a result, you can heal yourself from the rivers in the location. There is also a big barrel of Slurp Juice which can also heal you.
- Slurpy Swamp was the home of Rippley and his alter ego Sludge.
- Slurpy Swamp might be the home of Big Chuggus, or at least he works there.
- It is confirmed that Chaos Agent runs Slurpy Swamp's Factory as he was seen in the Slurp Legends trailer.
- There are two dropboxes in this area. The Ghost dropbox is located at the far left of the building. The Shadow drop box is located by the bridge entrance on the far right.
- In Chapter 2: Season 4, The Wolverine Boss could be found here.