The Sneaky Snowman is thrown at a location to produce a snowman. This snowman can be interacted with in a few ways. The player can enter the snowman, being able to move, sprint, build and jump whilst wearing it. It can be exited by holding the interact button, which will cause the player to jump out (and can negate fall damage this way). The Sneaky Snowman can also be thrown onto a player to produce this effect.
Destroying a Sneaky Snowman causes the player to have Frozen Feet and be knocked back, if they destroy it at close range. Else is has no effect.
The Sneaky Snowman is found as Floor Loot, in Chests or as a naturally spawning item during winter events. This naturally spawned snowman will act the same as a placed snowman. It spawns in stacks of 5, and will regenerate automatically.
The Sneaky Snowman is destroyed after taking 100 damage.
|Max Stack: 5|
- The Sneaky Snowman can be used to hide amongst other Snowmen found on the map. This can be used to get the jump on unsuspecting players.
- The Sneaky Snowman can be to provide a large boost of speed, by destroying it on an incline, and then using the Frozen Feet effect to slide down.
- Update v7.20 Content Update: Added the Sneaky Snowman in Common.
- Update v11.30: Unvaulted the Sneaky Snowman.
- Update v11.31 Content Update #3: Vaulted the Sneaky Snowman.
- Update v15.10: Unvaulted the Sneaky Snowman.
- Renamed to Sneaky Snowmando.
- Updated Icon and Model slightly, changed colors on hat and scarf.
- Changed rarity from Common to Rare.
- Update v15.20: Vaulted the Sneaky Snowman.