Snobby Shores is a location in Fortnite: Battle Royale. It is located on the north-west of the Battle Royale Map. It is themed around an extremely rich and fancy, seaside neighborhood, therefore it’s called Snobby Shores. It is typically not very dangerous as it’s usually far from the bus path, there is a copious amount of loot as well. In the modern ranch furthest south, there is a secret underground bunker with up to three chests. In the southwest corner of the house, there is a big cabinet/dresser. Chop this and behind is a set of stairs leading into the bunker. This location is typically outside of the circle.
In the two biggest houses in the north, up to 4 chests can spawn. The one with a basketball court tends to have a chest on the bench just outside the court. People tend to go more to this one rather than the one next to it. These houses can be up to four floors high, counting the attic. It is also near the coastline, making the only neighbours Greasy Grove, the stadium next to Tilted Towers, and Haunted Hills.
In Battle Pass Season 7 the snow covered half of Snobby Shores.
- In the mountains near Snobby Shores is a "Supervillain Base", complete with a large missile. Players must use their building skills to gain entry.
- On June 30, 2018, the rocket launched. The Rocket Launch (Blast Off) opened A Giant Crack in the sky, this crack would persist for the rest of Season 4 and into most of Season 5. For those that missed this one-time event, a video can be viewed to the right.
- Between Snobby Shores and Greasy Grove, a giant dinosaur footprint has smashed through a house.
- Beginners typically will think the bunker is a safe freebie.
- To the southeast atop the high mountain between Snobby Shores and Greasy Grove is a Viking ship and waterfall, introduced with Battle Pass Season 5.