Spicy Fish are caught usually in Fishing Holes, but they can be caught in calm waters too at a lower chance. They are found in any body of water, with versions only being found with differing variables.
The maximum size of Spicy Fish can be 60cm, the minimum being 30cm.
|Molten Spicy Fish||Anywhere|
|Drift Spicy Fish||Forest Areas|
|White Spotted Spicy Fish||Mountainous Areas|
|Southern Spicy Fish||Swamp Areas|
|Sky Blue Spicy Fish||Coastal Areas|
Spicy Fish are consumed to heal 15 HP. They also give the player an identical effect to Peppers, giving the player a boost to their movement speed for 1 minute.
Spicy Fish can be thrown by holding the Aim button and using the projectile arc to guide them. Once landed, it will ping its location to squad-mates
Spicy Fish can only be found by Fishing.
Spicy Fish heal 15 HP. They take 1 second to consume.
|Healing: 15 HP|
|Max Stack: 2|
|Time to Use: 1s|
- Spicy Fish are usually used when escaping the storm, but can be used for general travel at high speeds.
- Update v14.00: Spicy Fish introduced in Rare rarity and to the Fishing Collection Book. They come in 5 versions:
- Update v16.00: Unvaulted all versions of the Spicy Fish
- When picked up and dropped / thrown, all Spicy Fish become Molten Spicy Fish, as well the Molten Spicy Fish being the icon for all Spicy Fish.
- The Drift Spicy Fish uses the same color scheme as Drift, and related outfits.
- The Drift Spicy Fish uses the same color scheme as some Lava Series items such as Molten Valkyrie.