- — In-Game Description
The Spire Assassin's Recycler sucks in environmental structures. When a structure breaks, it gains Ammunition and the materials are deposited in your inventory. When you shoot, it shoots out the materials you harvested into a single projectile which has bullet-drop. It has a somewhat medium-sized radius. Player built structures do get damaged but do not give you junk. Using the suction feature deals one damage at an unknown rate but this is not advised to be used in battle.
|Spire Assassin's Recycler|
|Magazine Size: 3|
|Reload Time: 2.0s|
The Recycler shoots projectiles with bullet drop. It does not have Hitscan or FSA due to it being an explosive.
|Pullout||Mythic||File:Recycler Pullout - FX - Fortnite.wav|
|Shooting||File:Recycler Shooting - FX - Fortnite.wav|
|Reload||File:Recycler Reload - FX - Fortnite.wav|
- You can weaken an object with your Harvesting Tool and use the Spire Assassin's Recycler to break it due to how much slower it harvests materials, with the added benefit of also farming materials.
- The splash damage on this weapon can allow you to damage players around walls.
- It's range allows you to get some distance between the enemy then use the splash damage to damage them
- Update v16.20: Added the Spire Assassin's Recycler in Mythic rarity.
- Update v16.30 Vaulted The Spire Assassin's Recycler as the Spire Assassin is not longer present at the Spire.