The Spire Jump Boots are a Mythic Miscellaneous Item in Fortnite: Battle Royale. They were added in Chapter 2: Season 6. They are obtained by eliminating the a Spire Guardian, and carrying the Runestone to The Spire.
The Spire Jump Boots allow the player Glider Redeploy when they perform three jumps in a row. This is achieved by pressing the Jump Button, and on the third jump, the player will be launched higher than normal, and can redeploy. This negates fall damage. The Boots have unlimited uses.
The Spire Jump Boots are obtained by first eliminating a Spire Guardian at any Guardian Tower. When the Guardian is eliminated, they will drop a Runestone, which must be carried to The Spire. The Runestone stops the player from using a weapon, or building, but the player is given low gravity in order to aid with movement. Once the player reaches The Spire, they can input the Runestone into select areas at the base of The Spire and shortly after boots will be spawned in front of them.
- This is a very risky item to obtain in Solos, as you will be defenseless when carrying the Runestone. Furthermore, dropping the Runestone makes it easy to lose track of, as it will roll down inclines.
- Using this item is ideal on high surfaces, as triple jumping on flat ground will only allow you to glide for a few meters.
- Update v16.00: Introduced The Spire Jump Boots.
- The functionality of these boots is very similar to triple jumping in the Super Mario series of games, in which the titular character is able to perform repeated jumps, specifically three of them, to gain a large amount of vertical distance.
- The Spire Jump boots use a similar world model to the Spire Assassin's boots. However, she does not appear to be able to perform the same function as the item.