- — In-game description
He also appears as an AI character for Chapter 2, Season 5. You can buy the Boom Sniper Rifle from him at Unremarkable Shack for 600 Bars, and an Epic or Legendary Rocket Launcher can also be purchased from him.
Splode appears to be a human prisoner (as seen from his flesh hands and orange jacket) with a false leg and a defused bomb over his head. The bomb is black with a white skull and what seems to be a respirator over his mouth. A brown strap goes across his body from top-left to bottom-right.
His AI dialogue shows that he has a strange fascination with explosions.
As A Character
Splode can be found as a Character at Unremarkable Shack.
Damage player structures
|Big splode, little splode, everything must SPLODE.||Reward|
|MAKE THEM GO BOOOOM.||Reward|
Explosive weapons Eliminations
|Hmmm... Have you tried explosives?||Reward|
Eliminate Enemy Player
|They say "don't splode," I say "SPLODE MORE."||Reward|
Epic Rocket Launcher
- This Outfit was last seen in the Item Shop on April 11th, 2021.
- His model uses similar Character Models to Slushy Soldier, Globe Shaker, and Leviathan
- Splode is likely wearing a bomb mask and is not actually a humanoid bomb, as his hands are human and he has a vent near his mouth.
- His leg was likely lost due to an explosion.
- It is possible he destroyed and escaped The Shark because his AI description says he is currently on the run from a high security prison.
- His location is also near The Shark.
- He may have been an associate to SHADOW based on the loading screen with him, Metal Mouth, and Stingray.
- His obsession with bombs is similar to TNTina's love for bombs.
- He has special dialogue for Splode.