The Spy Games was an event in Chapter 2: Season 2 introduced in Patch 12.20 where players got to pick the sides of GHOST or SHADOW, Gather intel to level up and get new tech. There were 50 levels for each team. The end of each line of tech was Ultimate Tech: Midas' Drum Gun and TNTina’s Ka-Boom Bow.
On the 11th of June, all tech was made available to all players.
And, on June 17th, Spy Games finished with the release of Chapter 2: Season 3.
For a full list of items in the mode, see List of Spy Games Items.
- Brief Summary: Similar to Team Rumble but with New Additions.
- Brief Summary: A Squads tournament with Four Stages.
- Brief Summary: Escort or Stop a Payload Truck.
Challenges and Rewards
During the first days of the event, new challenges were made available to complete. Completing these challenges would simply reward players with XP. The challenges were only able to be completed in Operation Matches. The challenges were available to complete until the end of the event.
- Eliminate Players in Operation matches (10) | 80,000
- Deal damage to players in Operation matches (1,000) | 80,000
- Win a match in Operation matches (1) | 80,000