Group up and outlast all of the other squads gunning for victory.
- — In-Game Description
Squads uses the standard set of rules, meaning there are 100 players who all compete to obtain a a Victory Royale. What sets squads apart from other modes is that the player has up to three other squad members to fight alongside.
Squads follows the basic rule-set of Battle Royale:
- 100 Players, all of which drop from the Battle Bus. Some players may spawn as Bots
- Squads enabled, up to a maximum of 4 players in each.
- Standard Loot Pool.
- Standard Gravity.
- Standard HP rules.
- Respawns are disabled.
- Glider Redeploy is disabled.
- Reboot Vans are enabled.
- Skill Based Matchmaking is disabled.
- Characters and Bars are enabled.
- Regular Storm Circle intervals.
- Players go into a downed-but-not-out state when they lose all their HP.