Fortnite Tips & Tricks: Squads Explained! (Tutorial)
Do you like this video?
Squads are groups of characters that are placed into teams to provide the player with specific types of attributes. There are three types of Squads - Survivor, Defender and Expedition. Survivor Squads utilize Survivors to increase F.O.R.T. stats. A Defender squad adds defense to the storm shields in Stonewood , Plankerton , Canny Valley and Twine Peaks . The Expedition Squad are characters that can be sent out by the player to gather valuable resources. Create Squads by matching a group's personalities and jobs to add additional bonuses.
Squad types can also have additional Squads.
- EMT Squad - Increase health and health regen.
- Fire Team Alpha - Increase ranged and melee weapon damage.
- Gadgeteers - Increase shield and sheid regen.
- Corps of Engineering - Increase trap damage, abiliity damage, gadget damage and healing done.
- Training Team - Increase health and health regen.
- Close Assault Squad - Increase ranged and melee weapon damage.
- Scounting Party - Increase shield and shield regen.
- The Think Tank - Increase trap damage, ability damage, gadget damage, and healing done.
- Homebase Storm Shield
- Plankerton Storm Shield
- Canny Valley Storm Shield
- Twine Peaks Storm Shield
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.