The Stark Industries Jetpack functions identically to the original Jetpack pack, taking up a place in the Player's inventory and not needing to be held in order to be used. When the player holds the Jump Button or the Aim Down Sight Button, the Stark Industries Jetpack activates and allows them to fly upwards slowly, or in the case of falling, counter the downwards movement. After a short period of time, the Stark Industries Jetpack will stop providing thrust, and turn off. It does not negate fall damage.
The Stark Industries Jetpack has limited fuel, meaning that once it is entirely depleted, the Stark Industries Jetpack is removed from the inventory. The Fuel cannot be replenished.
The Player can only have one Stark Industries Jetpack at a time in their inventory. Finding a second Stark Industries Jetpack will replace the currently equipped one with the one found.
The Stark Industries Jetpack can be obtained as Floor Loot or in Chests.
The Stark Industries Jetpack cannot be upgraded or sidegraded as it is the highest rarity it can be.
The Stark Industries Jetpack has 100 fuel per flight which lasts less than 10 seconds. It takes 6 seconds reach 100 fuel again. It has an overall fuel of roughly 600.
|Stark Industries Jetpack|
|Fuel Tank Size: 100|
|Fuel Reserve: 600|
|Flight Time: <10 Seconds|
|Cooldown: 6 Seconds|
- The Stark Industries Jetpack can be used to negate fall damage, as its lift can counteract the momentum of falling.
- The Stark Industries Jetpack is ideal to fight someone who building upwards, as you can fly up to their build with minimal effort.
- The Stark Industries Jetpack does not negate fall damage so it is very easy to ignore fuel levels and die of fall damage.
- You cannot aim down sights whilst using the Stark Industries Jetpack , so weapons with good hip fire accuracy are encouraged, such as shotguns.
- Update v14.50: Added Stark Industries Jetpack. It comes in Epic rarity.