Sunny Steps is a location on the northeastern corner of the map in Fortnite: Battle Royale. It replaced Wailing Woods in Battle Pass Season 8. Sunny Steps is at the foot of the Volcano and is west of Lazy Lagoon and north of Lonely Lodge. South to Sunny Steps is an overgrown expedition building.
Sunny Steps appears to be an Aztec themed/inspired city. It has many pyramids and campfires inside its boundaries. It resembles Tomato Temple a little bit. Sunny Steps has 15 chests all around the location.
- Sunny Steps has low to medium popularity.
- 15 chests are located in the premises of Sunny Steps.
- Stone and wood are the most common resources in Sunny Steps.
- Towards Lazy Lagoon, there is a camp with some small outposts.
- There is also some more outposts at a tide pool by the camp, which is not too far from Sunny Steps.