The Supply Llama, usually referred to by the community as Loot Llama, is a loot stash available in Fortnite: Battle Royale, introduced in v3.30. As indicated by the name, they contain loot that can be opened by interacting for 8 seconds or breaking them
Only 5 Supply Llamas can be found each game, their locations random. In Battle lab mode, 100 of them can be found.
Supply Llama Loot
A Supply Llama guarantees 10 stacks of each ammo (except rockets), 350 (in quantity) of each resource (Wood, Stone, Metal), 3 stacks of utility/consumable items and 3 traps. This is a list of all items that can be found in a Supply Llama currently:
|Shells||Light Bullets||Medium Bullets||Heavy Bullets||Wood|
|Stone||Metal||Small Shield Potion||Shield Potion||Chug Splash|
- Increased pickaxe damage against Supply Llamas, now dealing 50 damage per hit.
- v4.30 Content Update
- Decreased material stacks from 500 to 200 per resource.
- Explosive Ammo removed as a drop.
- v9.30 Content Update #1
- Increased the material count from 200 of each to 350 of each.
- Increased the total number of Llamas per match from 3 to 5.
- It is faster to break a Supply Llama with a Pickaxe rather than interacting with it.
- In Update v13.00, Llamas were commonly found in flooded areas, causing players to be unable to open them, and rather had to shoot the llamas with weapons.