Supply Llamas spawn at a random locations across the map.
When a player gets too close to a Llama, it will become alerted and flee. As the Llama flees it will drop a variety of Ammo and Shield Potions. After a short time the Llama will begin glowing, eventually disappearing and dropping no extra loot. However, if the Llama is eliminated before time runs out, it will drop a notable amount of loot.
|Light Ammo||Common||Ammo||10 Stacks worth.|
|Medium Ammo||Common||Ammo||10 Stacks worth.|
|Heavy Ammo||Common||Ammo||10 Stacks worth.|
|Shells||Common||Ammo||10 Stacks worth.|
|Small Shield Potion||Uncommon||Healing||3 Stacks|
|Shield Potion||Rare||Healing||3 Stacks|
|Chili Chug Splash||Exotic||Healing||6x|
- Crouch towards a Supply Llama, or stun it by dealing damage, and build four walls around it. This prevents it from running away, making it easier to eliminate the Supply Llama before time runs out.
- Supply Llamas can receive damage from fire, so it is possible to box them in with a Stone or Metal structure, and use Firefly Jars to damage them.
- Update v3.30: Introduced Supply Llamas as a Container. 3 will spawn per match, and they must be attacked to be opened.
- Update v4.10: Increased harvesting tool damage against Supply Llamas, now dealing 50 damage per hit.
- v4.30 Content Update: Decreased material stacks from 500 to 200 per resource. Rocket Ammo removed as a drop.
- v9.30 Content Update #1: Increased the material count from 200 of each to 350 of each.
- Increased the total number of Llamas per match from 3 to 5.
- Update v17.00: Llamas are now alive and move around as Animals in Fortnite: Battle Royale.
- Increased the material count from 350 of each to 500 of each.
- Update v18.00: When they receive enough damage, Llamas will now get stunned for a short duration of time. Llamas can now take fall damage.
- Update v18.10: LLamas now drop Chili Chug Splashes instead of the Chug Cannon.
- Update v19.00: A Llama will now always spawn at Llama Homestead.
- A Llama will always spawn at Llama Homestead.
- Supply Llamas are the only Legendary, as well as the only non Common Animal in the game. This is due to them existing as a Legendary container prior to being made an animal.
- In Update v13.00, Supply Llamas were commonly found in flooded areas, causing players to be unable to open them, and rather had to shoot the llamas with weapons.
- The code-name for Supply Llamas is "Labrador" in the game files.
- On LTMs such as Siphon, Llamas won't drop Healing Items when eliminated.
- Supply Llamas can open and go through doors.
- Supply Llamas can bounce off of a Launch Pad.