The Suppressed Pistol is a semi automatic, high fire-rate cap, any range weapon, but it excels at close to medium range combat. The Suppressed Pistol has first shot accuracy, meaning it is capable of consistent damage at longer ranges. The weapon is mounted with a suppressor meaning it does not appear on an enemy compass when fired, and is not audible at longer ranges.
Suppressed Pistols range from dealing 25-26 damage per shot (168.75 - 175.5 Damage per second) to both players and structures. All Suppressed Pistols use Light Bullets. The Suppressed Pistol has a Headshot Multiplier of 2.0x.
|Suppressed Pistol||Suppressed Pistol|
|DPS: 168.75||DPS: 175.5|
|Damage: 25||Damage: 26|
|Fire Rate: 6.75||Fire Rate: 6.75|
|Magazine Size: 12||Magazine Size: 12|
|Reload Time: 1.4s||Reload Time: 1.3s|
The Suppressed Pistol is a hitscan weapon, with First Shot Accuracy enabled.
|Pullout||Rare and Epic||File:Suppressed Pistol - Pullout - FX - Fortnite.wav|
|Reload||File:Suppressed Pistol - Reload - FX - Fortnite.wav|
|Pickup||File:Suppressed Pistol - Pickup - FX - Fortnite.wav|
|Drop||File:Suppressed Pistol - Drop - FX - Fortnite.wav|
From when the weapon was last available in Chapter 2: Season 7
- The Suppressed Pistol benefits greatly from a fast trigger finger. If you can fire the weapon quickly, you can output significant DPS, especially when landing headshots.
- The Suppressed Pistol can be used to stealthily attack players at longer ranges, as the weapon is not only very accurate, but does not appear on the opponent's compass when fired.
- Update v1.11 Silenced Pistol: Added the Suppressed Pistol in Epic and Legendary rarities.
- Update v5.10: The Suppressed Pistol can no longer be found in Supply Drops.
- Update v5.40: The Suppressed Pistol's rarity decreased from Epic and Legendary to Rare and Epic.
- Update v12.00: Unvaulted the Suppressed Pistol.
- The Suppressed Pistol's magazine size has been reduced from 16 to 12.
- Update v12.20: Vaulted the Suppressed Pistol.
- Update v17.40: Unvaulted the Suppressed Pistol in both rarities for Sneak Week.
- Flying High Week: Vaulted the Suppressed Pistol.
- The Suppressed Pistol is modeled after the Belgian/American FN FNX.
- The Suppressed Pistol shares a weapon model with the Flashlight Pistol, with a suppressor added, and no mounted flashlight.
- It has a text decal on the side of the pistol's body, saying "Shhhh..", referring to the weapons suppressed nature.
- Concept art of the weapon appears in the Suppressed Pistol loading screen.