Sweaty Sands is a named location in the northwest of the map added in Chapter 2: Season 1. It is a beachfront city with a lot of houses and a beach. It is located on coordinates B3, C3 and B4.
Sweaty Sands is on the northwest corner of the map. It is close to the Crash Site landmark, the Coral Cove landmark, the Fort Crumpet landmark, and the Crashed Cargo landmark. There is a Hotel in the east of the town and a nightclub with shops west to it. There is also a Parking lot in the middle of the town with apartment buildings on each side. In the western part of the town is a house in construction and a skatepark. A street goes through the town with all previously mentioned buildings located north near the beach, south of this road is a mobile home parking lot west and two houses east. The beach has multiple parasols and a lifeguards post, and a pier is in the middle of it, which is the town's main attraction. This pier has a SoFDeeZ with a secret trap in the backroom which leads under the pier where a chest can be found.
- It is one of the most popular locations in Chapter 2 Season 1.
- Sweaty Sands is similar to Paradise Palms from the old island. Sweaty Sands is a city and has a Softeez like Paradise Palms.
- The Original name for this location may have been Sunny Shores.
- One of the challenges asks the player to go fishing at the end of the pier.
- Hotel 23, is an obvious reference to Hotel 23 from Paradise Palms, but the hotel has a few differences to its predecessor like balconies for the bedrooms and a bar with a table on the roof. The swimming pool is also in front of the Hotel (looking from the beach) instead of at the right of it as its predecessor.
- There is a SofDeez restaurant on the pier. This is a reference to the restaurant location north of Paradise Palms is Chapter 1.