TNTina's Ka-Boom Bow functioned almost identically to the Boom Bow. It was a bow which needed to be charged up in order to fire, and the longer the bow was charged, the further the player could launch the projectile, and the damage was the same regardless of charge. When the bow was charged, or in the process of, the player could get an indicator arc similar to a grenade to show where the projectile would land and the arc it would follow. Unlike the Boom Bow, the projectile launched was a very fast explosive arrow with a large range of splash damage.
TNTina's Ka-Boom Bow dealt 75 splash damage or 100 impact damage (75 or 100 damage per second) no matter the charge level. TNTina's Ka-Boom Bow did not use ammo, instead it regenerated ammo up to a maximum of 5 storage. TNTina's Ka-Boom Bow had no headshot multiplier.
|TNTina's Ka-Boom Bow|
|DPS: 100||DPS: 75|
|Damage: 100||Damage: 75|
|Fire Rate: 1|
|Magazine Size: 1|
|Reload Time: 1.25|
|Structure Damage: 50|
TNTina's Ka-Boom Bow used a Fast Moving Projectile. It had a targeting system which shows the player the drop of the projectile, and where it would land. There was no damage falloff on TNTina's Ka-Boom Bow's projectiles.
From when the weapon was last obtained in Chapter 2: Season 2:
- TNTina's Ka-Boom Bow could be used to hit enemies around structures due to its splash damage.
- Using the weapon's arc could be much easier than hitting a player at long range with a Sniper rifle due to it being much easier to judge bullet drop.
- Update v12.00: Added TNTina's Ka-Boom Bow.
- Update v13.00: Vaulted and Removed TNTina's Ka-Boom Bow.
- TNTina's Ka-Boom Bow was the only Mythic weapon to be effectively nerfed from its base weapon. The Original Boom Bow does more impact damage, more structure damage and could hold as many shots in reserve as a player could carry Shells. However, TNTina's Ka-Boom Bow had effectively infinite ammo, and also had a much larger splash damage range.
- It was also the only Mythic weapon to not use the base weapon's ammo type, as it uses a unique ammo for the weapon.
- It is unknown why TNTina's Ka-Boom Bow was removed from the files upon Vaulting. The weapon functioned correctly and could easily be re-implemented.