The Tactical Assault Rifle is fully automatic, has a x1.75 headshot multiplier (deals 38, 40, 42 damage), and has a 30-round magazine.
|Tactical Assault Rifle||Tactical Assault Rifle|
|DPS: 154||DPS: 161|
|Damage: 22||Damage: 23|
|Fire Rate: 7||Fire Rate: 7|
|Magazine Size: 30||Magazine Size: 30|
|Reload Time: 2.2s||Reload Time: 2.1s|
|Tactical Assault Rifle|
|Fire Rate: 7|
|Magazine Size: 30|
|Reload Time: 2.0s|
The Tactical Assault Rifle is a hitscan weapon, with First Shot Accuracy enabled.
|Pullout||Rare, Epic and Legendary|
|Shooting||Rare, Epic and Legendary|
|Reload||Rare, Epic and Legendary|
|Pickup||Rare, Epic and Legendary|
|Drop||Rare, Epic and Legendary|
From when the weapon was last available in Chapter 2: Season 5
- This weapon is very effective at medium ranges (e.g. 1-2 tiles away from the player/entity) due to its high accuracy and decent rate of fire. However, it suffers at long range due to quick damage dropoff, and its relatively low DPS makes an SMG preferable at close range.
- However, an Assault Rifle would be more effective at medium range due to the weapon having higher accuracy and less bloom.
- This weapon can easily destroy tiles, which makes Metal a good resource for defence against this. It also has a moderately high reload time, giving a decent length of time for the tile to heal.
- A good strategy for countering this is to move further away from the opponent, and attack it with a low-bloom Assault Rifle or a Sniper Rifle. Due to the high bloom of this weapon, the opponent will struggle to use it against you.
- Update v9.30 Content Update #1: Vaulted Rare rarity of Tactical Assault Rifle
- Update v10.00: Vaulted Epic and Legendary rarities of the Tactical Assault Rifle
- Update v15.00: Unvaulted Rare Tactical Assault Rifle, only obtainable via eliminating IO Guards. Epic and Legendary variants were also unvaulted, but are only obtainable via rare IO Guard drops or upgrading.
- Update v15.20: Vaulted Rare, Epic, and Legendary Tactical Assault Rifles in Arena, via vaulting of IO Guards.
- Update v16.00: Vaulted the Tactical Assault Rifle in all rarities.
- This is the second Assault Rifle in Battle Royale to use Light Ammo, following the Minigun.
- It is modeled after the Taran Tactical modified SIG-Sauer MPX.