Team Rumble is a mode where two teams of 20 fight for the Victory Royale in an action-packed mode where the first team to get 125 eliminations wins. It is in a similar team-deathmatch in games such as Call of Duty and Battlefield.
It used to be an LTM, but has became a permanent mode in the end of Season 9 as a new member of the standard gamemodes.
- Two teams of 20 players maximum.
- Players will respawn after 5 seconds when eliminated, keeping their inventory.
- Eliminated players spawn a random type of ammo upon elimination, as well as a random stack of materials, either 120 Wood, 90 Stone, or 60 Metal.
- Only Rare weapons or better are available.
- You can re-deploy your glider as many times as you want, without consuming an inventory slot.
- The first team to 125 eliminations wins.
Before Chapter 2 - Season 2, these were the instructions:
- The first team to 100 eliminations wins.
- All 5 rarities of weapons are available.
- You can re-deploy your glider 50 times as an inventory item.
Before Chapter 2 - Season 1, these were the instructions:
- Only Uncommon weapons or better are available.
Before Season 9, Team Rumble was an LTM, but it became a permanent mode in the end of Season 9.
- The elimination goal changed multiple times, going to 150, to 200, and back to 100.