Explosive Weapon: Lobs chiller grenades.
- — In-Game Description
The Big Chill shoots out a snowball projectile which is affected by gravity and explodes on impact. The Projectile deals no damage, instead affecting those who shoot it with an ice effect, similar to a Chiller Grenade. This causes players to slide down slopes and move uncontrollably. Like all explosive weapons, it also affects the player who shot it, if they are in the blast radius.
|The Big Chill|
|Fire Rate: 0.75|
|Magazine Size: 6|
|Reload Time: 2.7s|
The Big Chill is a Slow Moving Projectile Weapon affected by gravity.
From when the weapon was last available in Chapter 2: Season 5
- Unless using it for a quick rotation, avoid shooting it near yourself as it will affect you with the same chiller effect as it does to enemy players.
- Hitting players on slopes or near the storm can easily disrupt a fight or even eliminate them.
- Update v15.10: Added The Big Chill Exotic weapon.
- Update v16.00: Vaulted The Big Chill.
- Update v20.00: The Big Chill has been added to Creative
- Hotfix: The Big Chill has been removed from Creative.
- Update v20.10 The Big Chill has returned to Creative.