It was first mentioned in the Visitor Tapes, but first appeared in Chapter 2: Season 2. It became fully accessible to the player via the Impostors Gamemode, in Chapter 2: Season 7. The Bridge was later flooded and destroyed during The End of Chapter 2, freeing the Zero Point.
The Bridge was owned and operated by the Imagined Order, which used the facility to manage and control the island and The Loop that its inhabitants find themselves in. It appeared in the Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point Comic Series. Agent Jones was last seen there before the events of Chapter 2: Season 5.
The Chapter 2: Season 5 cinematic brings us back to The Office right after The Devourer of Worlds, where we see IO Guards scrambling as the ground shakes and the walls crack. Jones picks up a phone call from Doctor Slone, and is ordered to enter the Loop, reseal the bridge, and prevent anyone inside the loop from escaping. Jones leaves his office and enters The Bridge room, where he sees that the Zero Point was ripped out from the area, leaving a large hole in the floor stretching to the island. Jones uses the machine in the room to locate the best hunters across all realities, which will aid him in preventing anyone from escaping the loop. A mechanical voice says 'Signatures triangulated and aligned' once Jones finishes locating the hunters. Jones presses a button on the machine which shoots a purple orb into the hole towards the Zero Point. Jones himself is sucked into the hole and crashes headfirst into the Zero Point.
As of Chapter 2: Season 6, The Bridge is abandoned and nearly destroyed, possibly by the Energy Pulme from The Spire. Batman and his team find a way to enter the facility by using the Hatches on the Island. They find 2 Golems protecting the entrance and IO Guards acting as the security. They eventually break into the The Bridge and powers the panels after discovering that entering the Zero Point directly would rip you apart between many realities. Using the panels to lock onto some of the characters’ universal signatures allowed them to send everyone back to their respective homeworld. Unbeknownst to Batman, IO was using him to regain access to The Zero Point.
In Chapter 2: Season 7, the player is finally able to access The Bridge via the Impostors gamemode, and can see that the Imagined Order control everything within the Loop. From loading chests with weapons, to producing Supply Drops and Supply Llamas.
During The End Live Event, The Scientist allowed the loopers to go down one of the IO Hatches and enter The Bridge through a hidden entrance in the Science Lab. They reached the center, but a Caretaker was underwater that destroyed the glass ceiling of The Bridge, flooding it and freeing The Zero Point.
Battle Bus Repair
Supply Drop Factory
Science Lab Hatch Hallway
The Devourer of Worlds Event
Chapter 2: Season 5 Story Trailer
- John Wick was used as a template for the workers seen in the background of the Device event.
- Agent Jones and Doctor Slone were the only people with their own room in the Office.
- The Bridge seems to have multiple floors, as they are two elevators in a hallway and there are rooms that are not available in Impostors but appear in Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point Comic Series.
- In Security, on the monitors, you could have seen POI's on Apollo such as Brutus' Basin, Hilltop House, Dirty Docks, and the Lazy Lake Car Dealership.
- Despite being destroyed in Chapter 2 End Event, the Impostors LTM updated the Storm Monitoring to show the Artemis Island on the screens.
- There has been a lot of inconsistencies about The Bridge throughout Chapter 2.
- During The Device and Chapter 2: Season 5 Cinematic, The Bridge was shown to be an office with white walls, and that Agent Jones's Room would directly connect to the center.
- During The End, The Bridge is shown to be both close to Pleasant Park, and at the center of Apollo. The route The Foundation and Jones take throughout The Bridge is also not accurate to the layout of The Bridge.