- — In-Game Description
The Dub functions identically to the Double Barrel Shotgun, except it provides an effect similar to the Flint-Knock Pistol, in that it pushes back the player who fires the weapon, as well as those hit by its shots. The Dub is a weapon with very low range and a very small magazine. The Dub can deal high amounts of damage in very close situations, even closer than that of the Pump Shotgun. Landing all pellets from both its shots can knock a player from full health and shields.
|Fire Rate: 1.9|
|Magazine Size: 2|
|Reload Time: 2.7s|
|Structure Damage: 90|
- The Dub should be used at extremely close range, and it is forgiving enough that you can miss your first shot for a follow up one. However, this is more difficult with the weapons knockback ability.
- You can fully knock a player with either rarity if you land both shots accurately.
- The Dub can be used for self mobility, such as reaching high ground, or it can be used for offensive mobility, such as knocking a player off a structure, or into the storm.
- If you are battling on a high place and you could fall to your death, you can crouch so the Shotgun doesn’t knock you back.
- The shotgun can be swapped out quickly with another shotgun (and receive no cooldown in between) to do even higher amounts of damage.
- Update v16.00: The Dub is now sold by Burnout south of Steamy Stacks.
- Update v16.40: The Dub has been vaulted.
- Like the Double Barrel Shotgun, this weapon is not based upon any particular model of firearm but inspired by Luparas and sawn off Shotguns in general. The Dub has some golden colored engravings across the weapon however, giving it a more antique look, similar to the Flint-Knock Pistol
- This is the only exotic that has been vaulted midway season