For the article on the the last version of the same name, please see Rickety Rig The Rig was a named location in Fortnite: Battle Royale owned by the company, Spillexx. It can be found near Slurpy Swamp. Like all new Point of Interests' in Chapter 2, this POI has Henchmen, a boss, a vault, and, at one point or another, was taken over by one of the two factions.
- You weren't able to use Crash Pads at this location.
- There were a few easter eggs nodding to the movies from Season 4.
- There was a Green Lantern reference here.
- There were blueprints for a Vindertech Pulsar, a weapon in Fortnite: Save the World.
- The Cyclo suit could be found here replacing Ventura's male counterpart Venturion's Suit.
- If you look on top of the Weeping Woods tower, you were able to see a SHADOW telescope watching them.
- In v12.20, The Rig became an A.L.T.E.R. base. It was blown up into pieces and oil was poured into the ocean. Because of the drastic change, players would have to re-discover it if they haven’t already.
- To get the Liquid Gold achievement, you must pick up a legendary weapon there.
- The Rig shows a resemblance to the Oil Rig from the videogame: Rust. There are many similarities but it is unknown if this was the inspiration.