- — In-game Description
Like all the other Season X battle pass outfits (and a few item shop skins), the Scientist is basically a alternate timeline version of the The Visitor but with a more bulky Constructor body model from Save the World, making it the first Battle Royale character to use the Constructor model. He wears a suit of armor created from detached parts of the B.R.U.T.E.
The Scientist is a alternate timeline version of the Visitor (view the full Visitor lore there). He came in the meteor again, but this time it was frozen in time above the island. The Scientist set up base in the grey warehouse of Dusty Depot, and began to create Rift Beacons inside of it. These rift beacons were placed at certain places and transformed them into different locations. Like most of the other members of the Seven, he is likely a byproduct of the Loop in time the Visitor entered in Season 4.
He also tore apart the giant B.R.U.T.E suits and used their pieces to upgrade his armor and gear . With everything complete and ready, The Scientist has began construction of a new rocket at Dusty Depot that would be involved with The End event.
He is believed to be the leader of The Seven, as he created the Rift Beacons which made several Rifts, that summoned the rest of the Seven to the island during The End. He might be called the scientist because he experimented with rift energy, such as the rift beacons, because scientists experiment.
- The Scientist is a part of the The Seven Set.
- The Scientist is the secret Outfit of Season X.
- The second Visitor Outfit to come out.
- You could also unlock a secret style for The Scientist if you went to the computer at Dusty Depot and interacted with it you would unlock a white variant.
- The featured shows 5 different styles, the most shown in a single featured picture, with the former highest being Bao Bros, Supersonic, and Beastmode.