- — In-Game Description
Travis Scott is an Icon Series Outfit in Fortnite: Battle Royale, that can be purchased in the Item Shop for 1,500 V-Bucks or with the Astronomical Bundle for 2,500 V-Bucks. He was first released in Chapter 2: Season 2 and is part of the Travis Scott Set in collaboration with Travis Scott.
Item Shop Appearances
- Jacques Berman Webster II (born April 30, 1991), better known by his stage name Travis Scott, is an American rapper and singer. His stage name is the namesake of a favorite uncle combined with the first name of one of his inspirations, Kid Cudi (whose real name is Scott Mescudi). He has been nominated for eight Grammy Awards and won a Billboard Music Award and a Latin Grammy Award.
- Travis Scott's T-3500 style is named after the song "3500".
- Although not Travis Scott related, the name also appears to be a reference to the terminators from the Terminator franchise, just as the style itself is.
- Travis Scott wears his pair of Air Jordan 1 Retro High shoes.
- Travis Scott was first leaked in a string in the files at the beginning of Chapter 2: Season 2.
- On September 12th, 2020, part of the concept art for the Travis Scott Outfit was leaked on a forum, and was then shared by popular dataminer @ShiinaBr on Twitter.
- This scrapped design appears to have been recycled into the Astro Jack Outfit.
- Due to the 2021 Astroworld Festival incident, there's very low chance that the Travis Scott Outfit will return in the moment. (This is by no means a confirmation that the Outfit and its set will never return to the Item Shop, however.)
- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Scott Travis Scott
- https://youtu.be/3qNaoLgHU94 Travis Scott - 3500
- https://images.app.goo.gl/V8pQjmjKLYcKhKudA Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Retro High
- https://twitter.com/ShiinaBR/status/1304882329354203136?t=L7_DQ5kuH-MYXvNyjtq3Aw&s=19 @ShiinaBr (September 12th, 2020)
- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroworld_Festival_crowd_crush Astroworld Festival crowd crush