- — In-Game Description
Trios uses the standard set of rules, meaning there are 100 players who all compete to obtain a Victory Royale. What sets trios apart from other modes is that the player has up to two other squad members to fight alongside.
Trios follows the basic rule-set of Battle Royale:
- 100 Players, all of which drop from the Battle Bus.
- Squads enabled, up to a maximum of 3 players in each.
- Standard Loot Pool.
- Standard Gravity.
- Standard HP rules.
- Respawns are disabled.
- Glider Redeploy is disabled.
- Reboot Vans are enabled.
- Skill Based Matchmaking is enabled.
- Characters and Bars are enabled.
- Regular Storm Circle intervals.
- Players go into a downed-but-not-out state when they lose all their HP.
- Since Trios works on the basis of teams of three, oftentimes lobbies will be lacking in one player, as 3 is not divisible by the 100 player count.
- 100 player games are possible, but it means there will not be a lobby full of 3 player squads.