Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- — Fortnite Twitter
Update v15.30 of Fortnite released on February 2nd, 2021.
- Added the Exotic Burst Quad Launcher
- Hope for the best with this destructive weapon.
- Added the Exotic Chug Cannon
- Splash your injured allies!
- Added Kit’s Cantina
- Need a break from the hunt? Stop by Kit’s new cantina on the Island, located in the desert. Your name is already legendary there.
- New LTM - Mando's Bounty - It’s one thing to be the best bounty hunter on the Island, it’s another to be the best in the galaxy. In this new LTM, compete to out-hunt all your opponents — but watch out: if you’re in the lead, you’re the bounty of The Mandalorian himself.
- Available from February 2nd to February 9th!
- Overcome your opponents — and Mando — to receive a very special reward. Much better than receiving guild rates, we’re talking about a specially-forged Beskar Umbrella.
- Emotes - All emotes with copyrighted music are changed from Rare to Icon Series rarity
- Game Over! - There will always be winners and losers - now you can decide who those winners and losers are at the press of a button (or anything else that can send a signal) with the new End Game device.
- Dress to Impress - Let your players change it up whenever they want with the Phone Booth device. Bringing the same quick change functionality as seen in Party Royale, now everyone can change their look for whatever the occasion.
- Lever Action Shotgun - The latest shotgun added to Battle Royale is now in Creative! Use the Lever Action Shotgun in your game to keep up with this season’s loot pool.
- Hands-Free - With the new Start With Pickaxe island setting, you can decide for yourself whether players can bring a pickaxe to a gunfight!
- Added the End Game Device.
- This device allows creators to end the game or round immediately using channels, as well as dynamically set the winner and display custom callouts.
- The device has the following options:
- What to End: End Game, End Round (Default: End Game).
- Winning Team: Winning Team, Activating Team, 1-16 (Default: Winning Team) - ‘Winning Team’ awards the victory to whichever team is currently ahead according to the standard win conditions set in My Island settings.
- Custom Victory Callout: Text Field (80 character limit).
- Custom Defeat Callout:Text Field (80 character limit).
- Enabled at Game Start: Enabled, Disabled (Default: Enabled).
- Activating Team: Any, 1-16 (Default: Any).
- Activating Class: No Class, Any, 1-16 (Default: Any).
- Activate When Receiving From: No Channel, 1-150 (Default: No Channel).
- Enable When Receiving From: No Channel, 1-150 (Default: No Channel).
- Disable When Receiving From: No Channel, 1-150 (Default: No Channel).
- Added a new Player Checkpoint device.
- This new version of the Player Checkpoint is placed as a prop rather than a trap and can be freely placed, rotated, copied and pasted.
- All existing functionality from the original Player Checkpoint device has been retained in the new device.
- The new Player Checkpoint also has a player hologram to make it simple to see the direction of spawn.
- The old Player Checkpoint device has been renamed to Player Checkpoint Plate and will remain available in the device gallery for a period of time.
- Added the Phone Booth device.
- The Phone Booth allows players to change their Outfits and accessories during games using the same interface as the one found in Party Royale.
- Added the Start With Pickaxe option to My Island settings.
- This allows the player pickaxe to be disabled, letting players run around empty-handed in a similar fashion to Party Royale.
- Other inventory slots remain unaffected by this option.
- This update disabled the superhero skins from competitive gamemodes as players could still use the black-on-black or white-on-white versions despite EPIC Games trying to prevent it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.