|Lumineee is a Content Mod for the|
Hello! I am Lumine, or LuminePrime. I am a Content Moderator on the Fortnite Wiki.
I have played Fortnite since early Season 3 on and off, and have only fully played Season 9, and any season beyond Chapter 2: Season 3. Despite this I would say I am pretty knowledgeable in the content side of Fortnite, mainly Battle Royale. I own Save the World but play it very casually and have little interest in it. I have only reached max level (240) in Chapter 2: Season 4.
Aims and Goals on the Fortnite Wiki
When I first joined this Wiki, the Weapon pages and many items were in disarray (No Offense <3), and so I set out to standardise them and make sure every weapon and item in Battle Royale had a good looking page.
As such, I have managed to successfully rework:
- Items, Available Items and Vaulted Items lists.
- List of Spy Games Items
- Foraged, Healing, Collaboration, Mythic, Exotic, Consumable, Misc and Throwable Items.
- Superpowers, Traps, Assault Weapons, Shotguns, Pistols, SMGs, Sniper Rifles, Explosives, Melee Weapons, Vehicles and Crossbow lists.
- Individual Fishes, Key-cards, Items and Weapons.
Some Pages I have created include:
- Sand Tunneling
- Bounty (Quest)
- Glider Redeploy
- Frozen Feet
- Thermal Vision
- Floor Loot
- Weapon Upgrading
Projects in Progress
The work will never end for this wiki, so here are some projects I am working on, or hope to work on in the future:
- Individual Vehicles need reworking.