Hi! My name is Michael and I'm from the United Kingdom.
I started playing Fortnite at the start of Chapter 1: Season 1 and I got addicted until Season X and now play casually.
I'm an admin on this wiki and I do a lot of major projects. Also, no I did not ask to be admin - I was promoted gradually as I was doing a great job and am one of the only users who don't want to associate themselves with drama.
Goals (❌ or ✅)
- Reach 3,000 Edits ❌
- Reach 1,000 Discussion Posts ❌
- FINALLY Get Lucky Rider ✅
- Get all Badges ❌
I have multiple methods to edit on the wiki:
- Pressing 'Random Page' and searching for errors to fix or add to the page etc.
- Or, I commit to a project (below).
- I also clean up a lot of other people's edits.
- STW Planner for a database with just heroes and schematics.
- FortniteDB for a much more detailed database with more stats and list of heroes that use certain perks and abilities etc.
- Add all Tech to the page
- Source for info on my Switch (Tons of Screenshots)
- Then add the correct set of Tech to the A.L.T.E.R. and E.G.O. Pages
Add to Patch Notes Page.
My progress to keep tabs to minimal amount while new season is out:
Add new stuff to the page using this: https://i.redd.it/250k5yezgf551.png
Add all the Creations to the page, change info etc. Source here
MAJOR: Save The World
Add all the heroes. The database is here.
Then the Schematics. The database is here. Include all the stats provided but add crafting recipes and materials needed from elsewhere.
- Check every cosmetic has its own page and create one if not.
- Add info about last seen and occurrences if from Item Shop.
- Check categories and fix them if needed
- Change Rarity names to templates.
- Make sure pronouns are correct
- Give emotes infoboxes if they don't have them.
- Outfit Pages - Move the character model to the infobox.
Fix each of the pages inside with neat lists of Rarity templates.
Llama Shop needs fixing. The Item Shop History Page needs to be completed. So, do the following:
- Add info to make Llama Shop more full.
- Add the items in the Llama Shop currently.
- Think of some sort of way to make the Item Shop History minimal, not broken, etc.
- Then add it using this method.
Finish Season Cosmetics pages (and make new one for Chapter 2: Season 3). Sort the tables and add a count of how many cosmetics there are and how many of each cosmetic type.
In Fortnite, there are approximately 275 sets. In our Category for Sets there are only 71 of them. It shows me that there are some missing sets or they're just not in the category. I'm going to add them.
Also, add info to each set category page. An example is here: Kata Tech Set. After this, go to the individual cosmetic pages in the set and remove unnecessary list of items in the set and just link to the Category Page.
BECOME CATEGORY MAN
First, go through the Category List and do the following:
- Identify Useless Categories and ask Pirate what to do on this thread.
- Add relevant info to each category page and update info if needed.
- See if any pages could be added to each category.
Then, go through the Category Tree and do the following:
- Make sure each category and page is in a suitable place.
If you would like to view my profiles in other wikis then they are below.
Animal Crossing Wiki
I kind of abandoned this wiki:
Battle Royale Stats
My Stats are here. Yes, I know they're bad, but I have an excuse. From Season 6 to X, I played so much but on a crappy computer which never rendered anything, was super laggy etc. so I kept dying but was addicted so played so many games until my stats were poop.
I have now moved to Nintendo Switch as they're all bots to grind and get my stats back up then I will move to something else to just play casual.
Save The World Stats
They are here. I used to play Stw regularly until I moved to Switch for BR Grinding, which has no Stw so I only get to play occasionally when I go on my PS4 which i cba to go on.
This section is kind of depressing for me.
The game is really stale at the moment and very un-enjoyable. The game has had no content or actual updates to keep the game going in a while. I'm not gonna lie, Spy Games is a really neat idea but if they only update that then it's not great - at all. It's even worse that we have no official patch notes. The sweaty players on basically every platform other than Switch makes it hard to have fun when there's mainly just bots (not always though). Finally, the haters. They ask for something and when they get it, they keep complaining. Also, they constantly say "DEAD GAME" and "I HATE THIS GAME" but no-one is forcing them to play...
I can go on and on...
But, the main thing is this game has actually ruined my life. Fortnite had gotten so popular in 2018 to Early 2019 that it was a competition is schools. If you were good at Fortnite, people would only like the people who were good at Fortnite (Well Battle Royale, obviously not STW "sigh"). I had an obsession to be the best but I for some stupid reason decided to only Play Fortnite on my crappy lapotp during that time so I never played well as it was so laggy and nothing ever rendered. I got so raged that not only people didn't like me because I was "bad" at Fortnite but because I was becoming naturally angry at everyone. I lost friends and when I went into Secondary School, I gained new ones who hated Fortnite so I felt like I wasted a big chunk of my life.
Because of this, I get kinda depressed about my actions in previous years and at the time I'm typing this, it's one of these times that I'm sad. Anyway...You guys get it.
This doesn't mean I don't want to edit here, I like wikis like this: A good community, quite a bit more to edit and add, a topic I know well etc.
It's just I will sometimes take a day off etc.
Message Wall Templates
Formatting Pages Advice:
Hi there! I've been following some of your edits and you've done a really good job so far, but there are a few things that could use some improvement so that they follow our editing guidelines:
I'm not here to complain at you, I'm here to help. Feel free to leave me a message whenever you want, and I'll be happy to lend a hand. Thanks!
Title - Your Recent Edits
Hey, so I've noticed some issues regarding your recent edits...
Warning Message 2 (Blatant Vandalism):
So, since your warning, you've not changed your approach to editing and this seems like blatant vandalism. If we get this more than once from now, this will result into a ban...
Probably Most Common: