Vehicle Mod: Cow Catchers can be used on Cars to add a Cow Catcher to the front of the Vehicle. This will enable them to deal more damage by ramming opponents and props. The Cow Catcher is also additional armor for the vehicle since it has a separated health bar and will absorb all damage from shots that hit it directly.
If you throw them on the ground, they will create a piece of immovable metal cover. It will take 800 damage from any source before breaking.
|Vehicle Mod: Cow Catcher|
|Max Stack: 4|
|Rarity||Chest||Floor Loot||Toolbox||Supply Drop|
Vehicle Mod: Cow Catchers spawn in stacks of 2.
- Players can use Vehicle Mod: Cow Catchers to create temporary cover in playlists without building.
- In playlists with building enabled, the Vehicle Mod: Cow Catcher can be thrown to instantly break builds.
- Update v20.00: Added Vehicle Mod: Cow Catchers. They are not present in Arena Modes.
- Update v20.30 Hotfix (May 10th, 2022): Increased the spawn chance of Vehicle Mod: Cow Catchers in Zero Build Playlists.
- Update v21.00: The Vehicle Mod: Cow Catcher now has a different model, featuring graffiti on it.
- The Armored Battle Bus no longer spawns with a Vehicle Mod: Cow Catcher.
- The Armored Battle Bus is the only vehicle to spawn with a Vehicle Mod: Cow Catcher, unlike Off-Road Tires which can be found on any existing car.
- This is no longer the case since Chapter 3: Season 3.
- Players can throw a Shield Keg on a Vehicle Mod: Cow Catcher which enables it to stay connected to a car, even when moving.