Vehicles are designed to transport the player across the map, or alternatively deal damage to opponents. Some vehicles are stationary, and exists solely to deal damage or launch the player, whereas others can be moved across the map. Some vehicles use fuel, which require that they be refueled with a Gas Can or at a Gas Station.
List of Vehicles
|Shopping Cart||Common||2||400||2 Person shopping cart. Moves by being pushed by another player. Poor movement speed and turning circle.||Land|
|All Terrain Kart||Common||4||400||Buggy with a drifting function, allowing players to boost. Has a roof which can negate fall damage and launch players upwards.||Land|
|Quadcrasher||Common||2||400||Two person ATV with a boost function, which is useful for destroying structures. Requires fuel.||Land|
|X-4 Stormwing||Common||5||5,000||Flying vehicle which has a gun on the front. Requires fuel.||Air|
|Driftboard||Legendary||1||300||One person board which has a boost function. Players can use items while moving (not boosting).||Land|
|Pirate Cannon||Legendary||2||800||Two person cannon, which will shoot cannonballs, or the another player sitting in the barrel.||Land|
|The Baller||Legendary||1||400||Ball with a built in Grappler, allows players to move very quickly across the environment. Ran on a battery which is not rechargeable.||Land|
|B.R.U.T.E.||Legendary||2||1,250||Large mech which has several different attacks, depending on which seat the player is in. Players can self destruct the vehicle.||Land|
|Motorboat||Common||4||800||Water vehicle with a boost function, and the ability to shoot rockets. Requires Fuel.||Sea|
|Choppa||Common||5||1,500||Air vehicle with a boost function. Allows the player to hover in the air. Requires Fuel.||Air|
|Loot Shark||Common||1||2,000||AI Shark. Can only be driven by using a Fishing Rod or Pro Fishing Rod near it.||Sea|
|Islander Prevalent||Common||4||800||Standard Car, moves faster on the road. Requires Fuel.||Land|
|Victory Motors Whiplash||Common||2||800||Fast Car with a boost function. Requires Fuel.||Land|
|OG Bear||Common||4||1,000||Car that moves the same speed on any terrain. Requires Fuel.||Land|
|Titano Mudflap||Common||2||1,200||Large Truck with slow movement speed but a great ability to destroy structures. Requires Fuel.||Land|
|Saucer||Common||5||600 (2 Reboots)||Flying Vehicle with a Cannon. Can abduct players and props. Ran on a battery that needed to charge by not using it.||Air|
|Salvaged B.R.U.T.E.||Common||2||900||Weaker version of the original B.R.U.T.E.||Land|
|Titan Tank||Common||4||2,500||Tank with a Turret and a Machine Gun. Excellent at destroying structures.||Land|
|Armored Battle Bus||Common||7||2,250||Battle Bus with a Machine Gun and Anti-Vehicle Turret. Equipped with Chonkers Off-Road Tires and a Cow Catcher. Requires fuel.||Land|
|Mounted Turret||Legendary||1||400||A trap which is deployed by the player. The mounted turret can be used to quickly deal ranged damage to opponents and structures. Overheated if used too frequently in a short timespan.||Stationary
|Seven Anti-Personnel Turret||Common||1||400||A fast firing turret that quickly eliminate players. Functions similar to the Mounted Turret/Turret Station.||Stationary
|Seven Anti-Vehicle Turret||Common||1||400||A slow firing turret that deals high damage to Vehicles.||Stationary
|Siege Cannon||Common||1||400||A Stationary Cannon which can Shoot Explosives or Players||Stationary
|Wolf||Common||1||350||AI Wildlife. Players can use weapons and item when riding. Has limited stamina.||Land|
|Boar||Common||1||120||AI Wildlife. Players can use weapons and item when riding. Has limited stamina.||Land|
Main article: Radio Stations
- Party Royale
- Radio Yonder
- Beat Box
- Power Play
- Rocket League Radio (Removed)
- Icon Radio
- Rock And Royale
- Underground Radio
These all contain copyrighted songs, featuring music from artists such as Ariana Grande, Juice Wrld, Drake, and Marshmello. Party Royale only plays music from the Fortnite Soundtrack specifically Music Packs.
- The Shopping Cart previously had the ability to be moved by a player shooting a Minigun from the passenger seat. This was removed at an unknown time.
- A Common or Uncommon daily quest requires players to complete a Quadcrasher race in Party Royale. This is the only instance of the vehicle being mentioned in Chapter 2 beyond the Party Royale game mode.
- The Player can use healing items whilst in the passenger seat of any vehicle, and also the one seat of a Driftboard if not boosting. This allows for items that normally do not allow movement whilst being consumed, to be consumed whilst moving.
- Motorboats lose 1 Hit Point per meter whilst driving on Land.
- There was going to be a Police Car vehicle in the game, but since the Cars were added in late Chapter 2: Season 3, this lined up with real world controversy surrounding police brutality. As such, it was likely Epic Games stopped the inclusion of a Police Car, as well as removed all Police Car props from the map. The old model for the Police Car can still be seen when using a Junk Rift, and the new model can be seen here.
- On inclusion of Radio Stations, Motorboats and Choppas briefly had the functionality to use them. This was removed however.
- Until Chapter 2: Season 5, Motorboats and the X-4 Stormwing did not require fuel to function. However, this may have been planned sooner, as The Fortilla in both instances had a Gas Station built into it, allowing for Motorboats to be refilled.
- When a Car is destroyed, it will produce a burned and destroyed prop similar to the car that was destroyed. This prop will interact with the environment, but shortly disappear. Exploded cars will also produce fire.
- The Pirate Cannon present in Party Royale cannot be driven, only the Cannon seat is functional. This could be because of a bug where the Pirate Cannon would spin more than intended.
- Vehicles can be repaired by parking them near a lit Cozy Campfire or by using a Repair Torch.