Vending Machines were introduced in Patch 3.4 and they can be found throughout the Battle Royale map. Each is categorized by rarity, which relates to the quality of items they offer. A particular vending machine does not always spawn during each match, but when it does, it is always in the same location. Using the machine is free, however, it disappears on one use, They offer weapons, shields, or traps.
- White: Common
- Green: Uncommon
- Blue: Rare
- Purple: Epic
- Orange: Legendary
- Vending Machines can't be destroyed.
- Hit the vending machine with a Pickaxe to get it to cycle through items.
- Material costs were changed in v5.20.
- In v8.10, you don’t need materials to get the weapon or item. Just pick what you want for free. After the first pick, it disappears from the map.
- It got removed in Chapter 2: Season 1, not specified in the v11.00 patch notes.