Weeping Woods is a location on the west-midlands of the Battle Royale map that was added at the beginning of Chapter 2: Season 1. It has a total amount of 13 chests which isn’t very good for squads, but it is by far one of the best places on the map to farm wood, the other being Logjam Woodworks. As of patch v.14.20, Wolverine can be found there as a AI, who drops his Mythic Claws. As of Update v15.00, Wolverine has gone, and Kyle has appeared, offering bounties and quests.
Weeping Woods is a highly diverse area with a lot of trees, a ranger tower, and a log cabin. It is a campground with a river flowing through it. The trees can provide lots of wood. Weeping Woods also has an Character residing there.
|Challenge||Challenge Set||Reward||Stage (If Any)|
|Collect wood at Weeping Woods ||Location Domination||10,000 Season XP||Stage 1 of 3|
- Weeping Woods is a mixture of Lonely Lodge and Wailing Woods from the old map, with the ranger tower and log cabin from Lonely Lodge, and the name and shape of Wailing Woods.
- The lodge that Peely and Deadpool used to live in can be found nearby the path to Holly Hedges. Under the bunker are the Bears and Gnomes that have been making their own minor plans prior to Ghost and Shadow.
- The remains of Durrr Burger and Tomato Town can be found in the west part of Weeping Woods. They have new locations in Chapter 2 Season 5. Durrr Burger's is extremely close to Weeping Woods.
- Weeping Woods is a national park in the Fortnite Universe.
- During the final day of Chapter 2: Season 2, a mushroom pet was secretly added which spawned in the northwestern end of the POI, but was deactivated after a few hours. The pet had the ability to talk, dance, and grant players' shields.
- Weeping Woods was flooded by The Wall Of Water at the start of Chapter 2: Season 3, but some of its trucks and caravans have been placed in survival by No Sweat Insurance.
- TNTina's Propane Tanks could be found at Weeping Woods.
- As of Update v14.20, Wolverine is a Boss at Weeping.
- In Chapter 2: Season 5, Weeping Woods almost got covered in sand from The Zero Point. Only a few trees in the northeast part of Weeping Woods have been covered in sand and removed.
- Weeping Woods is home to an abundance of Shield Mushrooms. This is most likely due to it's extremely close proximity to Slurpy Swamp, which produces a large amount of slurp juice.
- 'Drive from Sweaty Sands to Misty Meadows' and 'Drive a boat from The Fortilla to The Ruins' were weekly challenges in which the fastest route was through Weeping Woods.
- Weeping Woods and Slurpy Swamp both lost their named location status for a portion of Chapter 2 Season 3. This is due to the flooded map.
- Even if you completely destroyed Weeping Woods, there will still be trees showing although there arent any.
- In Chapter 2: Season 6, Weeping Woods was affected with the Primal Effect, but remains the same.