Wield Wolverine's Claws to perform a frenzy of claw strikes. Double-jump for an Air-dash attack. Attack while airborne for a Spin-Slash attack.
- — In-Game Description
The Claws allow the player to melee opponents and structures with single repeated swipes.
The Claws also allow the player to do a Spin Slash, dealing damage to players and structures in a small area. The Air Dash allows the player to dash forward and deal a small amount of damage. The Claws also have a dodge ability.
Wolverine's Claws both heal 2 Health per second outside of the storm and give the player a speed boost when equipped.
Wolverine's Claws deals 35 damage per attack (35 Damage per Second).
|Wolverine's Claws Attack||Wolverine's Spin Slash||Wolverine's Claws Dodge|
|DPS: 35||Damage: 35||Dodge Ability|
|Fire Rate: 1|
|Structure Damage: 50||Structure Damage: 50|
|Cooldown Time: 0s||Cooldown Time: 5s||Cooldown Time: 5s|
|Wolverine's Air Dash||Wolverine's Passive|
|Damage: 25||Speed Boost|
|Healing: 2 Health/s|
|Structure Damage: 40|
|Cooldown Time: 5s||Cooldown Time: 0s|
- The Claws can be used to deal quick structure damage to enemy builds, as their attacks can hit multiple structures at once.
- In the Marvel LTM, use the air spin to trap your opponents since there is no cool down, be careful that the opponent can stun you with the She-Hulk’s Fists or fly away with Doctor Doom's Arcane Gauntlets or Iron Man's Repulsor Gauntlets.
- Update v14.20: Introduced Wolverine's Claws in Mythic. It can be obtained by eliminating Wolverine in Weeping Woods/Slurpy Swamp.
- Update v15.00: Vaulted Wolverine's Claws.
- Wolverine's Claws healing ability is in reference to the strength and regenerative power of the character.