For the article on the the storyline object of the same name, please see The Zero Point The Zero Point was a Landmark in Fortnite: Battle Royale, added in Chapter 2: Season 5. It was located at the center of The Island where Eye Land once rested. This Landmark was given its official name in Update v15.10.
- Update v15.00: After The Devourer of Worlds event, the Zero Point was extracted from The Ruins which destroyed it in the process along with the middle island and The Ruins dried away into sand and the Zero Point was exposed.
- Update v15.10: The Landmark gained its official name "The Zero Point".
- Update v15.50:
- March 11th: The Zero Point turned purple and pulsed every two minutes.
- Update v17.00: The Landmark was replaced by The Aftermath due to The Spire getting abducted by The Last Reality.
- If you touched the bottom of the Zero Point, you would have fallen faster and been able to search the chests before anyone landed out of The Zero Point.
- If you landed in the Zero Point, you gained 48 shield if you were at full health. If not, it would heal your health over time, in a similar way to Slurp Juice.
- Close to the end of Chapter 2: Season 5, the Zero Point turned purple, and pulsed every couple minutes, to show the destabilization of it.
- In Season 6, the Zero Point was sealed with The Foundation on top of the tower at The Spire.
- Landmark's Codename is "PrezelCrater"