Zero Point Crystals allow the player to perform a short teleport when pressing the Jump Button whilst already in the air. This effect lasts 15 seconds.
Zero Point Crystals must be consumed off the ground, and cannot be stored in the player's inventory.
Zero Point Crystals are found near Zero Point Shards, in the desert surrounding the Zero Point. They are either found next to these shards, or they can be obtained by breaking one to drop one.
Zero Point Crystals heal no HP. They take 1 second to consume.
|Zero Point Crystals|
|Max Stack: N/A|
|Time to Use: 1s|
- Zero Point Crystals are useful for escaping the storm, or general traversal at high speeds.
- You cannot take advantage of the Zero Point Crystals if you have a Jetpack of any sorts equipped, unless it runs out of fuel and is on cooldown, so do not bother consuming them when using one.
- If you have the Hop Rock Dualies equipped, a useful strategy would be to consume a Zero Point Crystal, fire the Dualies to activate the jump effect, then jump and use the Zero Point Crystal ability. This is useful for escaping a fight at high and efficient speeds, among other uses
- Be mindful that the effect these crystals cause does not stop fall damage, so if you are on a mountain with a ledge in front of you, be warned.
- Update v15.00: Added Zero Point Crystals, they are found in the desert biome by destroying Zero Point Shards.
- Update v16.00: Vaulted the Zero Point Crystals.
- Zero Point Crystals are very similar to Hop Rocks, in that they both are fantastical pieces of rock that provide the player with more mobility. Neither of them can be stored in the inventory either, and both provide no healing.
- Zero Point Crystals share an effect with the Zero Point Fish.
- It is hard to consume them since they have a specific angle of which you have to consume them.
- If you consumed them with a selectable style of a single harvesting tool, the harvesting tool would duplicate. This was patched later.
|Spire Artifact Magic||Loop|