Zero Point Fish are consumed to heal 15 Health and also give the player the same effect as Zero Point Crystals, offering a short teleport by pressing the Jump Button twice in quick succession.
Zero Point Fish can be thrown by holding the Aim button and using the projectile arc to guide them. Once landed, it will ping its location to squad-mates.
Zero Point Fish are caught usually in Fishing Holes, but they can be caught in calm waters too at lower chances.
The maximum size of Zero Point Fish can be 115 cm, the minimum being 65 cm.
|Tiger Zero Fish||Coastal Areas Only|
|Leafy Zero Fish||Forest Areas Only|
|Crimson Zero Fish||Mountainous Areas Only|
|Skull Zero Fish||Swamp Areas Only|
|Crystal Zero Fish||Anywhere|
Zero Point Fish heal 15 Health. They take 1 second to consume.
|Zero Point Fish|
|Healing: 15 Health|
|Max Stack: 2|
|Time to Use: 1s|
- Zero Point Fish are usually used when escaping the storm, but can be used for general travel at high speeds, such as escaping a Bounty.
- They can also be used to phase into people's boxes with good timing.
- Update v15.00: Zero Point Fish introduced in Rare rarity and to the Fishing Collection Book. They come in 5 versions:
- Update v16.00: Vaulted the Zero Point Fish.
- Update v21.30 (July 21st, 2022): Unvaulted the Zero Point Fish.
- When picked up and dropped / thrown, all Zero Point Fish become the Crystal Zero Point Fish, as well the Crystal Point Fish being the icon for all Zero Point Fish.
- The Skull Zero Point Fish uses the same color scheme as Skull Trooper, and related outfits.