This alien weapon emits a continuous deadly ray.
- — In-Game Description
The weapon is notable for its fire rate of 15, highest among all weapons. It emits a constant red stream of energy after a short charge-up period when the fire button is held. The weapon has infinite ammo, but similarly to the Minigun, it requires a cooldown period after being continuously fired.
Zyg and Choppy's Ray Gun deals 12 Damage per shot (180 damage per second). It uses Infinite Energy Ammo with a little cooldown. The Zyg and Choppy's Ray Gun has a headshot multiplier of 1.2x, and can fire continuously 39 shots before cooling down (for 2.6 seconds).
|Zyg and Choppy's Ray Gun|
|Fire Rate: 15|
|Magazine Size: ∞|
|Structure Damage: 7|
Zyg and Choppy's Ray Gun is a beam weapon, meaning its attack directly connects with a target (like hitscan), but it does not fire separate attacks when held, instead dealing rapid damage in one continuous attack. As such, First Shot Accuracy is irrelevant.
- Update v17.10: Added Zyg and Choppy's Ray Gun. It can be obtained by eliminating the Zyg and Choppy boss at Hydro 16.
- Unknown: Removed Zyg and Choppy's Ray Gun along with the Zyg and Choppy Boss.
- Content Update v17.10: Zyg and Choppy’s Ray Gun is added back, along with the Zyg and Choppy boss.
- Update v19.00: Zyg and Choppy's Ray Gun has been added to the Creative, but it has been set to disabled.
- Update v19.01: (December 16th 2021) Zyg and Choppy's Ray Gun has been added to Creative Mode.
- Unlike its normal version, Zyg and Choppy's Ray Gun emits a red ray.
- It was originally removed after 1 hour of being in-game.